Thursday, February 23, 2017

Clean Up In Aisle Three!

I typically use feedly.com to peruse my favorite blogs while I'm eating lunch. Yesterday I noticed that I (or Blogger) somehow managed to botch the RSS feed for chipoverclock.com so that my latest article either doesn't show up at all, or it returns a 404. So this is an attempt at a bit of a manual update: yesterday I posted my most recent epic article The Need for Non-Determinacy in which I lay out the case for adding a hardware entropy generator (which you may already have and not even know it) to your system. I review a number of such devices that I've tested, and describe the tests I put them through. There are pictures. It'll be fun. And it expands on the video of the talk on this topic that I posted in John Sloan and Hardware Entropy Generators. Cheers!

No comments: